Diagnostic Studies & Imaging
Your doctor may find it necessary to order diagnostic studies or other imaging. A member of our staff will schedule any imaging studies or procedures at the appropriate hospital or agency and in the time frame ordered by your physician. Except for emergency situations, diagnostic studies, imaging or other procedures will not be scheduled while you are in the office. If your insurance company requires that we obtain prior authorization for these studies or procedures, we will obtain that authorization on your behalf prior to your scheduled appointment. Our scheduling staff will contact you by telephone or mail the documentation to you informing you of your appointment as well as any special instructions pertinent to the scheduled event. Should you have questions about diagnostic scheduling or insurance pre-authorization, please contact our office and we will be happy to assist you.
Contacting Your Physician
After you have been seen in the clinic, please feel free to call us during normal business hours for any questions you may have. We can be reached directly at 251-625-6896 or toll free at 888-625-6896. Your physician’s nurse will return your call by the close of business that day. We have a dedicated after hours and weekend physician/nurse team available for emergencies should you require assistance after normal business hours. For issues not time sensitive, you may also email us at email@example.com. Please do not contact our providers or staff for medical questions or assistance through social media platforms or through their personal social media pages.
For prescription refill requests, you may call the main number to be transferred to the appropriate site’s prescription request line. NOTE: We do not call in narcotic pain medications or other drugs that require hard copy prescriptions by the pharmacy. If there is a question or issue with your prescription request, you will be contacted by a member of our staff. Please allow 24 hours for all prescription requests.
- Intravenous Chemotherapy
- Intravenous Immunotherapy
- High Dose Chemotherapy
- Intravenous Infusions
- Hormonal Therapy
- Support Therapy
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- Instillation Therapy
- Intracavitary Chemotherapy
- Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy
- Participation in clinical trials
- Patient education for chemotherapy
- Central venous access device care and teaching
- On-site pharmacy to dispense oral chemotherapy medications and select other medications
- Genetic counselors
- Genetic risk evaluation and testing
- Next generation sequencing/tumor testing
- Patient education on survivorship care plans
- Social worker
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site billing services
- Online patient portal for access to your medical records
- Prescription voicemail available to leave prescription refill requests to be called in to the pharmacy of your choice (Note: we do not call in prescriptions for narcotics)
Hours of Service
We are open Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm with the Springhill Medical Center location open for supportive care on Saturday and Sunday mornings by appointment only. Please call 888-625-6896 to schedule your appointment. Please take a moment to review our policy for late cancellations or missed visits.