An Oncology Specialized Pharmacy
The trend in cancer care and treatment toward targeted and oral therapeutics is rapidly growing. Your doctors at Southern Cancer Center currently manage and oversee your infusion chemotherapy drugs and want to do the same with oral chemotherapy and targeted drugs. Both need the specialized oversight of your medical oncologist. Coastal Pharmacy, a division of Southern Cancer Center, provides oral chemotherapy and targeted medications as ordered by our physicians. This service benefits you as we provide continuity of care, an informational resource, and our goal of achieving the best outcome for you, our patient.
- On-site pharmacy team that deals only with oncology related medications for patients of Southern Cancer Center
- Offers free, convenient, expedited home delivery of medications in Alabama and Mississippi
- Patient education by pharmacy staff
- Option to refill prescriptions online
- Accepts most insurance and is a preferred provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Assists with insurance approval and financial assistance programs through a dedicated pharmacy coordinator
- Provides a team approach between board certified oncology physicians, experienced pharmacists and oncology trained nurses to educate, monitor and prevent potential side effects and to achieve best outcomes with continuity of treatment
- Refill hotline is 251.607.5061
Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Coastal Pharmacy Staff
- Tiffany Mitchem, PharmD
- Gentrie Mansingh, PharmD
- Lacey Castillo, Pharmacy Coordinator
- Debra Price, Pharmacy Technician