Together: A Better Way to Fight Cancer
Established in 2007, Southern Cancer Center is the area’s only community-based multidisciplinary oncology practice, comprised of 17 providers and six clinic locations. Through an integrated, team-based approach, we are dedicated to finding and providing the most advanced therapies and innovative treatment options for the patients we serve fighting cancer and diseases of the blood.
Our practice is committed to treating the whole patient, not just their disease. Patients need more than medicine, they need collaborative support in every aspect of their care. We offer drug, disease and dietary education, social services and support groups for patients and caregivers. We have a certified genetic counseling and high-risk cancer assessment program, an in-house specialty pharmacy, advanced laboratory services and access to cutting-edge clinical trials through our partnership with The US Oncology Network. Our providers work closely with our patients and their families to create personalized treatment plans that address both physical and emotional health.
Simply put, our patients come first. It’s our mission and our culture. A provider is always available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our focus is patient care… Navigating You from Patient to Survivor.
- Medical Oncology
- Radiation Oncology
- Breast Surgery
- Patient education for chemotherapy and immunotherapy
- Central venous access device care and teaching
- On-site pharmacy to dispense oral chemotherapy medications and select other medications
- Research program with cutting-edge clinical trials
- Next generation sequencing/tumor testing
- Genetic counselors
- Genetic risk evaluation and testing
- Patient education on survivorship care plans
- Social worker
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site billing services
- Online patient portal for access to your medical records
- Future appointment information
- Send secure messages to your provider team
- Access to cancer resources, specific to cancer diagnosis
- Prescription voicemail available to leave prescription refill requests to be called in to the pharmacy of your choice (Note: we do not call in prescriptions for narcotics)