Mon – Fri: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Southern Cancer Center is located on the Huntsville Hospital Campus on the 2nd floor of the Blackwell Medical Tower. Parking in the Blackwell Medical Tower Parking Garage is accessible from Sivley Road.
201 Sivley Rd SW, Huntsville, AL 35801, USA
Easy Parking Guide
- Park in the Blackwell Tower Parking Garage.
- Take the garage elevator to the Lobby (L) Level.
- Walk across the bridge to enter Blackwell Medical Tower.
- Take the Medical Tower elevator to the 2nd floor. The whole second floor is dedicated to Southern Cancer Center.
- Southern Cancer Center will provide you with a free parking token to use in exiting the parking garage.
- Parking attendants are available to help you make your way into the building.
For driving directions, click here. Click “Directions” in the middle of the page and enter your starting address for driving directions to Southern Cancer Center of Huntsville.
The Blackwell Medical Tower is connected to Huntsville Hospital by a bridge easily accessible from the 1st floor of the building. The entrance to the hospital is just beside the elevator where you will be conveniently close to a snack shop as well as the Huntsville Hospital cafeteria and food court.
- Outpatient Chemotherapy
- Hematology services
- Transfusion and Plasmapheresis Services
- Lab Services
- Referral services for lymphedema management and cancer rehabilitation
- Gamma Globulin infusions for immunocompromised patients
- In patient services at Huntsville Hospital and Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of North AL
- Lodging and supportive companionship for out-of-town patients and families are available at the Blount Hospitality House. The American Cancer Society can also help with lodging. Contact us for more information.
Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM