The health and safety of our patients and staff remain our top priority at Southern Cancer Center. Please be advised, we have updated our visitor policy at all clinic locations.
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY (7/13)
- ONE visitor per patient allowed ONLY for new patients or those physically unable to care for themselves.
- NO other visitors are allowed. You may wait outside of the facility.
- Approved visitors will be screened prior to entering our clinics. Any visitor who is coughing or shows other signs of illness will be asked to wait outside.
- ALL patients and visitors MUST wear a face covering and practice social distancing while inside of our clinics.
- ALL patients and visitors MUST have a temperature check.
- All patients and visitors should wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before entering our clinics.
Patients should immediately notify our office if you are experiencing a cough, fever, difficulty breathing or if you may have been exposed to COVID-19, (251) 625.6896. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.