Coastal PharmacyAn Oncology Specialized Pharmacy
The trend in cancer care and treatment toward targeted and oral therapeutics is rapidly growing. Your doctors at Southern Cancer Center currently manage and oversee your infusion chemotherapy drugs and want to do the same with oral chemotherapy and targeted drugs. Both need the specialized oversight of your medical oncologist. Coastal pharmacy, a division of Southern Cancer Center, provides oral chemotherapy and targeted medications as ordered by our physicians. This new service benefits you as we provide continuity of care, an informational resource, and our goal of achieving the best outcome for you, our patient. Please take a look at our Coastal Pharmacy Brochure for more information.
- A pharmacy team that deals only with oncology related medications
- Ensures access to new oral medications
- Assists with insurance approval and financial assistance programs through our pharmacy coordinator
- Provides a team approach between physicians and oncology trained pharmacists and nurses to educate, monitor, and prevent potential side effects and achieve best outcomes with continuity of treatment
- Offers free, convenient, expedited home delivery
- Accepts all insurance and is a preferred provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Refill hotline is 251.607.5061